Various - Musicworks 28: Electroacoustic Music In Canada download free
Musicworks 28: Electroacoustic Music In Canada
Free Improvisation, Speech, Contemporary, Experimental
MP3 archive size:
FLAC archive size:
WMA archive size:
AC3 AC3 MP4 AAC DMF VQF DXD
- 1685 downloads at 24 mb/s
MP3 album RAR archive
- 1365 downloads at 25 mb/s
FLAC album RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Martin Bartlett||Recalcitrant Electronics|
|A2||–David Rosenboom||On Being Invisible (Excerpt)|
|A2||–David Rosenboom||Study For Zones|
|A4||–Doug Collinge and Stephen Parkinson||Audience-Sensitive Sound Installation|
|A5||–Michael Zagorski||Sound Examples From The Article Stochastikhos|
|B1||–Jim Montgomery||Wildfire (Excerpt)
Cello – Dick Armin*Viola – Paul ArminViolin – Adele Armin
|B2||–Unknown Artist||6 Volt AC/DC Adaptor Hum|
|B3||–Daniel Scheidt||On Hearing (Excerpt)
Synthesizer [Computer-controlled Digital] – Daniel Scheidt
|B4||–Henry Kaiser||Serenade (Excerpt)
Electric Guitar [Solo] – Henry Kaiser
|B5||–Martin Bartlett||New Leaves (Excerpt)|
|B7||–Martin Bartlett||Response (Excerpt)
Trumpet – Louis Ranger
- Compiled By – John Oswald, Linda Smith*, Tina Pearson
- Edited By, Other [Manufactured By] – John Oswald
- Other [Editorial Assistance] – Linda Smith
NotesContains various sound environments, conversations, and synthesized texts produced by John Oswald, Tina Pearson, Linda Smith, and other sound artists.
Track A1 via Vancouver/Toronto telephone conversation.
Track A2 from Music Gallery Editions-4 recording (out of print) of performance at Music Gallery, Toronto, Feb. 12, 1977.
Track A3 recorded and produced at the Ontario Science Center's Computer Music Studio, 1984.
Track A4 samples of sounds produced by 2 people moving on the sound mats.
Track A5 from the psychoacoustic laboratory at Memorial University, Newfoundland.
Track B1 composed special for the Armin string trio and RAAD instruments, performed June 9, 1984 at Harbourfront, Toronto.
Track B3 excerpt from an improvisation.
Track B4 from the record Outside Pleasure, MLIII, Metalanguage.
Track B7 performed at University of Victoria BC, 1980.
This cassette is a supplement to issue 28 of Musicworks magazine.
Related Various - Musicworks 28: Electroacoustic Music In Canada albums
- Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin - The Best Of Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin download
- Martin Furia download
- Depeche Mode - A Broken Frame download
- John Oswald - Spoors download
- Natalie Imbruglia - Counting Down The Days download
- Ezra Vancil - You download
- E.K. Wimmer - The Invisible Audience download
- Various - Presence download
- DU - UR-Du download
- Louis Prima And Keely Smith With Sam Butera And The Witnesses - Las Vegas Prima Style download